Sunday, August 10, 2014

OOTD: My odds are stacked x

Last weekend sister and I ventured up the coast for a bit of shopping to start ticking things off our "To buy for London" list. Keeping it short and sweet, here is what I wore:



This tee is one of my wardrobe favourites! My sister drew it herself and gifted it to me for Christmas. Yes, she is the best! We LOVE/D Amy Winehouse, bless her, so this was just the most awesome thing ever! I don't wear it often because I love it so much lol...I don't think that makes real sense but it's true! I paired it up with one of my staple midi skirts and my sister's ahhh-mazing thrifted jacked. I accessorised with a few of my fave go-to's at the moment and off we went!





  • Patterend jacket- Thrifted (borrowed from sister's closet)
  • "My odds are stacked" Amy Winehouse Tee- Gifted and drawn by sister herself for my Christmas pressie. It is one of my most FAVE presents of all time, to date!
  • Midi skirt- Thrifted, $3 Salvo's.
  • Platform Converse All Star High tops.
  • Glasses- Local bargain shop "Low and Behold" $8.
  • Handbag- Thrifted $4 MS Op Shop.
  • Gold chain- Thrifted $6




Big Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment