Sunday, November 11, 2012

Aussie Curves: Pastels!

 
 

Hello wonderful Aussie Curves ladies and passers by! Far out, another week has past and apparently there are only something like (according to Sunrise) 47 shopping days left til Christmas?! WTFudge?! haha. Anywho, welcome to pastels week! I get to share my photos from the night my ear balls and eye balls were blessed by the awesomeness of Lady Antebellum!! This is like one of the 3 pastel items in my closet (I am seriously lacking...). I find myself pastel-ing most of the time to church but here is my mint collared number from Lily & Lou that I wore all the way from West Sydney to the Opera House! LOL. See more on our Lady A excursion here on sister's blog! :)

Please if you don't know the amazingness of Lady Antebellum take the plunge!! haha.

Anywho, here's what I wore:





 Jacket from sister's closet, thrifted $3/Mint collared shirt, Lily and Lou $35/Tube skirt, Kmart $10/Shoes, All-Star Converse $40/Handbag, thrifted $2.
 



 






Can't wait to see you Pastel Queens rock what you got coz I don't got much!

Big love until next time x





18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colour of that blouse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bek! You should try it out!! I'm pretty sure Best & Less is still stocking it! Its nice and loose fitting!! :)

      Delete
  2. eeekk!! So nearly wore that top- LOVE IT!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! to tell you the truth I'm surprised I didn't see it on any one else since its a piece from this season!! :)

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! Also, I am so in love with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksssss Nat!!! I just gave the hair a good chop...LOL. I look at these pics and feel a bit sad coz I miss it! :( haha x

      Delete
  4. You gorgeous thing you. Loving this look. I have this top, so I'll pretty much be pinching this idea. An internet stalker is born. Or was born. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, STEAL AWAY my dear!! :D I would love to see an outfit post!! :) lol. x

      Delete
  5. I love that top and cant belve dat it was 3bux!!! mint fnd!

    www.showponykidz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie! yeahhh the jacket was $3! my sister and I wear it to death...we think its the coolest thing! lol. :)

      Delete
  6. Looking good! I love the braid in your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii!!! Thanks and thanks!! :) This is my go to hair style when my hair is dirty and there's no time to was/straighten it! haha :)

      Delete
  7. Love your style. The mint green looks seriously good with the black. Cool. Ad just right for lady antebellum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii!! Thanks for stopping by & sharing! Yes it was a comfy and cool (temp wise) outfit choice for the balmy evening it turned out to be! :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks Jeanie! I didn't realize how well they looked together until I had a look back at the pics...the black skirt really defines the black line down the front of the shirt and ties it all in I feel!! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that top! and your hair is just...oh so jelly lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit and your hair braid is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete